For this weeks top ten books, watches, dvds, music, toys and more, visit Yngoo!
1) Katie Hopkins - This evil harpy delights in "saying the unsayable", or to put it another way, being an absolutely selfish, thoughtless, nasty, greedy, reactionary, grasping, Tory shitbag. She compliments this with a smug self satisfaction that makes her perhaps the least likable human being currently on the planet.
2) Ruth Lea - This remarkably twattish woman is supposed to be an economist, and in fact used to appear on Newsnight every night to tell us all about how the economy was doing ("very well indeed"), how house prices were fine ("they can only go up! It's simple supply and demand!"), how neoliberal economic policies were the saviour of the World ("we must deregulate the banks more, oh and stop taxing the rich!"). Post 2008 and the worldwide economic collapse that following her favourite policies caused, she wasn't booked much. Not surprising, as she was wrong about EVERYTHING. And I do mean everything. She is now starting to poke her head above the (very low) parapet again though and the BBC have started to use her "expert" opinions again. Look BBC: she is a fucking idiot, her economic policies are nasty, selfish and failed, and now she has bravely rejoined the Conservative Party (she left when Labour were in power, make your own mind up why) we all all know her agenda. STOP BOOKING THE BITCH!
3) Kelvin MacKenzie - The twat's twat. Another nasty, reactionary apologist of the super rich, a proponent of any policy that hurts the poor and protects the wealthy. Please BBC, if you're having a debate, and you perhaps think you need someone to give a right wing view on some subject, then please do not pick up the phone to Kelvin Mackenzie! Let him fester alone with his opinions, opinions destined never to be listened to, never to be allowed to leave his rotten, broken head. It's the only way he will ever learn.
4) Edwina Currie - Horrible, arrogant, pompous old trout. Another failed right wing shit bag who appears to have absolutely no fucking clue about the world. Her solution to people being stuck in the snow we had before Christmas? A tax cut on 4x4 vehicles. I honestly don't think she was joking, she is just really, really dumb. Really, really dumb, and earning OUR MONEY in BBC fees to spout this shite on the radio. STOP BOOKING HER BBC!
5) Any arsehole from the fucking Taxpayers Alliance - Now these really are the worst of the lot. A fake "grassroots" organisation, funded by Tory donors (see here), these sinister pricks used to turn up every day on the BBC. Touch-wood they seem to have fucked off ever since the Tories got in, I guess the rich and powerful that fund them think they have won now they have the evil party in charge, and would rather spend their money on sweatshops, or campaigning to remove the minimum wage. But they will be back, and they will be spouting the same lies and misinformation as they did before, so keep vigilant BBC, and STOP LETTING THEM GET FREE AIR TIME. Oh and just to some-up what a bunch of utter shite hawks these people are, Ruth Lea used to be on the board.
2014 update: This was written several years ago, before the scourge of UKIP ravaged across the land. Nowadays you can't turn on the BBC without that UTTER WANKER Farage showing his froggy head and lieing through his teeth. I was right about the Taxpayers Alliance though - they have gone proper quiet haven't they? Tossers.